Our Gift to You and Your Team
We are excited to announce that all Vivos VIPs and their teams will have access to every live training course at the Vivos Institute in Denver for the entire 2022 calendar year—free of cost!
Additionally, all Vivos VIPs will have lifetime access to courses on the LMS (MyAbsorb). Don’t hesitate to sign up and bring your team to a live training offering in Denver!
Why Live Training Is Crucial to Your Practice
While online webinars and training are convenient, there is value in learning new skills the old-fashioned way. Here are five reasons why you will reap the greatest benefits from online training with a live course.
- Face-to-Face Community: Being connected to like-minded practitioners who have a common call is inspiring and collaborative. Sharing space, ideas, learning, and laughter with other doctors in your industry is an irreplaceable factor when it comes to live training opportunities!
- Ease of Learning: According to a national research study, 78 percent of more than 1,000 students surveyed said it was easier to learn in a classroom. It is often easier to understand complex concepts and cases in a live learning environment rather than reading about them or listening via webinar because, when it’s in person, you aren’t just seeing it or hearing it: You’re experiencing it.
- Time with Vivos Leadership and Clinical Advisors: During the Live Session 1-3 Practical, you will have dedicated time with Dr. Williams, Dr. Caulfield, and Aaron Stevens. If you need clarification on a concept or want advice, you can ask! Being in person with these experts allows for fluid discussions and an enhanced learning experience.
- Networking: Connecting with other doctors and teams at live training is a fantastic way to gain new associates, referrals, and friends!
- Fun Factor: Attending live training is more fun and energizing than sitting behind a computer, and it will enhance what you’ve already learned virtually. New conversations, collective energy, and engagement make the time fly by, and before you know it, you’re leaving with new friends, new energy, and a bunch of knowledge.
Join Us for Live Training!
Our Live Practical Course is available to all Vivos VIPs who have completed Sessions 1–3 virtually. This is a hands-on course where you will review everything learned from Sessions 1–3, go through the record process as a patient, and take the records as the doctor. You will also get hands-on training with Vivos guides and the DNA/mRNA appliances.
LIVE at The Vivos Institute – TMJ Elective
Fri Jan 22, 2022 – 07:00 AM (MST)
Don’t Miss These Two New Webinars!
These webinars are the perfect opportunity to learn more about how to implement sleep medicine in your practice and discuss results with your patients.
Don’t miss your chance to continue growing and thriving!
Join Empower Sleep and Dr. Sahil Chopra for a discussion about your patients’ home sleep tests (HST). Learn how to navigate the conversation around HST results with your patients and more!
Sleep Talks with Empower Sleep
January 5, 2022
11 AM MDT
AIS Presents: VivoScore
Learn more about integrating SleepImage powered by VivoScore into your practice. We will be reviewing flow, steps, and the best tips and tricks!
AIS Presents: VivoScore
January 7, 2022
10 AM MDT
Exciting Webinars Coming in 2022!
Join us for these educational and interactive webinars hosted by the Practice Advisory team!
Cases with Dr. Caulfield
Friday, January 7
1 PM MDT
Check out exciting upcoming events
and webinars on our Vivos Institute Calendar
coming in 2022!
Join our Medical Billing Live Course! This elective course will cover everything from the basics of how to verify eligibility and benefits to how to have a peer-to-peer with an insurance company.
January 27, 2022
Denver, CO, at The Vivos Institute
Did you know that you can bill myofunctional therapy to medical insurance? The BIS has been seeing great reimbursements, and we are here to help guide you on your myofunctional therapy medical billing journey.
If you are seeing patients for myofunctional therapy, billing to the patient’s medical insurance is a great way to ensure proper compensation for you and your patients. You can bill out each time you render services for therapy!
Check out the medical billing resource area in MyAbsorb for procedure codes and proper documentation requirements.
Here are some examples of the payments the BIS has been seeing. Multiply this every time you see your patients, and that is a great way to bring in some additional income. Many offices are billing anywhere from 10 to 16 therapy sessions per myofunctional therapy patient!
EOB from UHC
REMITTANCE PROCESSING INFORMATION—SERVICE LINE DETAIL
|Service Line Item||Service Date||Procedure Code Units (Modifiers)||Charge||Allowed||Not Allowed||Deductible||Co-insurance||Copay||Late Filing Red.||Paid|
EOB from Aetna
|Service Date||PL||Service Code||Number of Services||Submitted Charges||Allowable Negotiated Amounts||Copay||Not Payable||Remarks||Deductible||Co- insurance||Patient Responsibility||Payable Amount|
EOB from Medica
|Service Date||Ad ProdSvc||Number of Units||Charges||Allowed||Patient Responsibility||Primary Paid||Provider Responsibility||Withhold||Adjustment Reason||Remarks||Payment Amount|
As always, reach out to [email protected] for further consulting on these codes and how we can assist in getting reimbursement for MyoCorrect.