Patrick McKeown LIVE
Certificate in the Buteyko Breathing Method
Attend this course and become a certified Buteyko Breathing Coach/Instructor
This Will Be The Only Time Patrick McKeown Will Be in the USA in 2024
WHAT IS THE BUTEYKO METHOD?
Named after Dr Konstantin Buteyko, the Buteyko Method consists of a series of breathing exercises and guidelines specifically designed to reduce over-breathing (clinically known as ‘chronic hyperventilation’). The simple fact is that many people breathe too much, which alters the natural levels of gases in the blood, reduces oxygen delivery to tissues and organs, and causes constriction of the smooth muscles surrounding blood vessels and airways. This can lead to numerous health problems. Bringing breathing volume towards normal and making the switch from mouth to nose breathing helps to alleviate such health problems. Patrick McKeown is founder and Director of Training and Education at Buteyko Clinic International. Throughout his childhood and into his twenties, he suffered with severe asthma, breathing problems, poor concentration and disturbed sleep. His asthma left him hospitalized and on ever-increasing medication. Even an operation to relieve his nasal obstruction did not stop his breathing symptoms, sleep-disordered breathing and constant feelings of exhaustion.
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
- Everything you need to teach the Buteyko Method in simple, actionable steps.
- Lifetime access to a virtual learning portal which includes step-by-step training in the Buteyko Method.
- Lifetime access to our online library with all the latest scientific research papers regarding breathing science.
- Access to any future live zoom classes Patrick delivers (every 3 months) AND his monthly refresher classes for Buteyko Clinic certified instructors.
- Membership of Buteyko Professionals International (BPI).
- Ongoing support from our dedicated expert team via our Members Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/
- Dedicated support via email, regular newsletters and phone if required.
- Access to our Buteyko Clinic App for your clients (free download).
Breakfast and Lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday